Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Completly Random Tuesday

I always thought Tuesday was such a random day. Its not quite Monday and its not Wednesday (hump day) which marks the middle of the work week. So in celebration of Tuesday I have decided to post some random things.


My New Years resolution is to spend smarter. Which means trying to spend less, BUT (i say but alot). anyway I would like to start buying key wardrobe peices, items that will last a long time if they are cared for well. Its time to be a grown up about clothes :p!

J-Crew chambray pop-over...$78
I covet thee and will have thee

also J-Crew..pop-over but a different chambray
also $98 insted of $78 BUT I do happen to like the darker color.

The classic trench J-Crew $298

B bought me the most amazing Ralph Lauren dress for a wedding we attended last summer. Its somehing that I will have for many years to come and be able to wear over and over. This BEAUTY above is also another classic silloutte that I would love to add to my collection for such events. in black or navy .
J-Crew gown $375

I have a small obsession with J-crew.



a great pair of funky colored driving mocs!!!
LOVE LOVE this color

A great pair of colord pants. Seasonless. Awesome








Burberry nylon tote...great everyday work bag $295

Tory Burch $195

a great statement necklace J-Crew


Longchamp tote $145
color to be determined....(black, navy, hunter)

This should be everyone moto
I love bright roomy kitchens
I Love simplicity, i also shy away from color, BUT I do love a pop of a bright color here and there
I love the color on these walls.

this is not me!! BUT it is my hair ( well sort of) This is what my hair looked like long, while I loved it short this is more me than anything. it looked EXACTLY like this when i just let it dry right out of the shower....i cant wait to have that again






SO that was my completly random Tuesday. I heard today its finally supposed to snow tomorrow! Just in time for me to learn to drive our new car. Which is manual and I have no clue how to even begin to start this. BUT I have alot of faith in myself and am determined to make this work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment