Friday, March 16, 2012

Im Back!

I know I have been a little MIA as of late. I have had a lot going on! A LOT! SOOOO I thought I would welcome myself back with a little of what im loving now:

These earrings are amazing! I found them on a blog, but there was no link as to where I could obtain them. (sad face)

Such a light and airy feeling in this bedroom. Its a place that I could see myself curled up with a good book.

I am nuts for hydrangas. They make any room look like spring.

This little company makes amazing accessories. Big flowers like this one and such. They make a great statement to any outfit. Find them here at Emerson Made

As a future bride I LOVE all things flowers right now. These are so bright and fresh. Amanzing for summer? I think YES

I am an equestrian, so horses steal my heart.

And lastly before I go, I leave you with this great little cocktail for the weekend. I have no clue what it is but it looks lush!

No comments:

Post a Comment