Friday, July 13, 2012

TGIF

Its come to my attention that I need to start blogging more often if I really want my name out there. Sometimes I just do not feel creative! I follow so many blogs, and they always seem to have something really exciting to talk about. I would love some feedback!!

Anyway, on to my TGIF post. Since iv gotten engaged back in January, the weeks just go by faster and faster. This week flew! Iv gathered some things for a "what I'm loving now" post:

I love this bathroom! Its simple and inviting. The only thing i would change is the curtain.

This looks like a great place to lay out and read a good book.

Loving this back yard!! I wish I had a green thumb like these people must.

I absolutely LOVE these colors together. Trying to see what room in my house I could get away with this color scheme.
My favorite color is Navy blue. I would like to incorporate this into some upcoming projects in my home. I think the splash of Navy in this bedroom works well. Navy can be an overpowering color if used incorrectly.

Sea foam is my NEW favorite color. Lucky for me it looks good with Navy! I have always been partial to the nautical theme and this bedroom looks cozy and inviting. Can someone please tell me how they keep their whites so white? I feel like every time I wear or decorating with white something magically (out of thin air) its hopeless, appears and soils it.


and last but NOT least, I caved and bought the Erin Condron life planner. These pictures are not of me, I uploaded my own, BUT I am patiently awaiting its arrival. You can get yours Here

No comments:

Post a Comment