Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Welcome me back.....

yes, I am quite aware that I haven't posted in a long, long time. I am always coming up with new posts but I never seem to have a place to write them down. so I think I figured out the mobile version of Blogger, this way I can blog on the go (save us!!) 

In the past I have said that I absolutely LOVE nautical stripes and decor from the ocean (preferably east coast, think The Cape, Maine, Nantucket etc


The navy and white stripe is so classic. Accented by the great red coral and white chairs. 


Its everywhere



Always classic...



Nautical does not have to be navy and white....here is a neutral beige 

This is a funky take on stripes...a chevron pattern lamp by Jill Rosenwald

Lets just come to the conclusion that my next project will include this in some way.....

~Till Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment