Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Now

Happy day after the 4th of July!! Everyone is still recovering from the weekend of craziness and fire works....i'm still slightly in a coma but have much more energy than I should have. back to blogging...... here is what I am loving today:


DECOR:


Stenciled painted wood floors.... genius or not? Works well in a certain Shabby Chic sort of way......i'm loving  

a spectacular traditional living room in more modern colors by Windsor Smith Home


FASHION:  My love affair with J-Crew

Mona Leather Pump $198 J-Crew


Coddington Pump Jcrew
I must get my hands on a pair of these!!


J crew....I am sort of loving this look. I haven't figured out if I can pull off the maxi skirt yet


also need to try white and white......
chunky and nautical...




WEDDINGS:


J-Crew





























No comments:

Post a Comment