Monday, September 26, 2011

Back and Ready For Action!!

well hello there:

I have been among the missing for quite some time now....this I know. So now I am back and better than ever! First and foremost there is some updating that will be going on:

1. the name of my business has changed...I am now Elizabeth T Home....(formally Elizabeth T Design)
2. I will be adding a section to the blog...kind of a fashion hit or miss...featuring the Capital Region (Albany, etc) this will also include a guest editor from time to time.

NOW on to the first post....

What I'm loving this fall..(a fall wish list if you please)

Hunter Wellingtons:
WELLIES!!!

They go with everything...and with the amount of rain we have been having  come in handy  if I do say so myself






Red Nails:

just remember to keep them short and they are always a classic


Flat Leather Boots:

J-Crew





A Classic Trench:


J-Crew


White in the home:




this bed is to die for and I love the accent colors



Great outdoor/indoor design.....I do question the number 3 in the yard though.....

The light fixture over the table is to die for
random....but tell me he's not the cutest thing


Grey and white.....back to my obsession with nautical stripes




monograms









No comments:

Post a Comment