Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Its been a long time.....

I am quite aware that I have not been on since September!! I cant believe how time flys sometimes. I am not even sure what to post today....its been rather slow at work what with the upcoming holiday so iv been browsing my favorite design blogs.....this is what I'm loving:

This bedroom is calling my name....it just looks so cozy!! And the view......Love

Iv been looking for a great chandelier forever.....this is almost exactly what I want.

I love the pink garbage can!!

I am a sucker for blue hydrangeas....they make the whole design of this room

more blue hydrangea...and I love the whole design of this kitchen


Id take it in black AND pink.....the perfect silhouette

I covet this pink dress.....this would make an amazing New Years party dress....yes?
Michael Kors

This color is to die for

No comments:

Post a Comment